“Punctuality on site is very important and the vehicles have to stick to a time slot. I’ve had no issue with Future’s transport.”
Future Industrial deal with all types of packaged and drummed chemicals; from lab smalls to bulk containers containing waste chemicals, out of date products or off-specification batches.
Our in-house chemists will complete the duty of care transfer notes and hazardous waste consignment note documentation for collection and disposal/recovery at one of our network of treatment and transfer sites. This can include listing, packing and labelling of waste if required.
Future Industrial will also attend site to identify the waste chemicals if data sheets/labels have been mislaid or no records can be found. This is particularly useful when sites are taken over by new owners/managers and no records have been left.
- Disposals of acids/alkalis, solvents recovery, cyanides and toxic wastes all in various size packages.
- Trained qualified staff (Chemists, Analysts, DGSA, COTC)
- Identify, re-package, label and remove materials from site
- Lab Pack Services
- Supply of drums, IBC’s, over drums and spill containment systems
- Nationwide service for multisite collections
We offer an end to end waste management service to take the problem of compliance away.
Contact your nearest Future Industrial Services Location