"Future Industrial are very responsive, and I know if I wanted a tanker tomorrow - they would get it to us tomorrow."
Mercury Recovery Plant
The Plant at Berwick can handle a variety of mercury bearing wastes for recovery including:
- Treatment of Lamp powder
- Filter residues, filter media
- Activated carbon contaminated with mercury
- Treatment of Inorganic Mercury Lab Smalls
- Treatment of Dental Amalgam
- Button cells
- Contaminated equipment and pipework
- Treatment of Mercury contaminated soil, Thermometers, Sphygs, PPE, and Plant equipment
- Off site investigations, sampling and removal of plant & equipment for Mercury decontamination and recovery/ disposal.